Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Control Way:||DP/ Time||Usage:||Automatic Filter|
|Power:||Electric||Feature:||High Degree Pottery, Corrosion Proof, Perfect Sealing|
water filter replacement parts,
water filtration parts
differential pressure/time 10 stations controller for automatic filter
THREE-WAY BACKFLUSHING CONTROL VALVE
the valve is double tune deconsruction,drve by hydraulic pressure.it is installed in the filter systerm, in order to realize the backflushing by control the water flow.
1. Adopt high degree pottery, corrosion proof, perfect sealing
2. No water flows out in the drain line when in washing position with signal tank valve
3. Adopt LED screen, the color move to flicker during service, Otherwise the control valve is during washing
4. Keyboard lockout function: the screen will automatically lock if no operate more than one minute
5. Indication and parameter saved after power off
6. The interval back-wash time can be set (suitable for F68,69),multiple operating in service with one time
backwash. Saving salt and water.
7. Bypass available for valves
8. It could set repeat-washing
9. Signal port control output
10. Remote handle input signal
Range of application:
1. Residential softening system
2. Ion exchange equipment
3. Boiler softening water system
4. RO pretreatment softening system, etc
1) Adopt high degree pottery, corrosion proof, perfect sealing
2) No water flows out in the drain line when in washing position with signal tank valve
3) Adopt LED screen, the color move to flicker during service, Otherwise the valve is during washing
4) Keyboard lockout function: the screen will automatically lock if no operate more than one minute
5) Indication and parameter saved after power off.
6) The interval back wash times can be set (suited for F68,69):Multiple operating in service with onetime backwash. Saving salt and water
7) Choose by day or by hour in service
8) Signal port control output
9) Remote handle input signal
10) One button for start(Only suitable for semi-automatic softener 60002 F56C/70002 F69C)
Design and selection of models
1. Water quality classification
A.: Water of good quality: city tap water, well water from stable aquifer.
B.: Water of general quality: cooled circulating water, surface water treated by sedimentation, and drained water treated by effective deposition and completely biological treatment.
C.: Water of relatively poor quality: groundwater from aquifer of poor quality, drained water treated by effective deposition but with poor biological treatment, and surface water with enormous microbes.
D. The worst quality: well water with rich iron and manganese elements, surface water affected by flooding and without sedimentation, and drained water without precipitation and biological treatment.
Different water qualities have different influences on the filter's operation period, so in general it is better to keep the system's backwash intervals no less than 1 hour.
Contact Person: Yang